Endodontics is the branch of dentistry concerning dental pulp and tissues surrounding the roots of a tooth. “Endo” is the Greek word for “inside” and “odont” is Greek for “tooth.” Endodontic treatment, or root canal treatment, treats the soft pulp tissue inside the tooth. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in saving teeth. By saving your tooth, an we can help you keep your natural smile, so you can continue to eat your favorite foods and maintain your overall health. Nothing looks, feels or functions like your natural tooth!
- The wisdom tooth is not related to wisdom! Its needs your special attention! December 31, 2020
- Preventive Dentistry November 9, 2019
- Orthodontics November 9, 2019
- Periodontal Care November 9, 2019
- Endodontics November 9, 2019